There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Special Place in Hell

Of course everyone knows by now how much I loathe the likes of Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and people who text while driving.  Well I now have a new group that I curse.  That's right!  It's people that illegally use the car pool lanes on the freeway.  There is a special place in Hell for those individuals that blatantly fly along in the HOV lane like they don't have a worry in the world.  The other day on the 405 I noticed this woman in a beat up Toyota Corolla slipping into the HOV lane.  At first I thought perhaps she had a baby or possibly a little person in the car with her, but after further scrutiny I determined that all that was in the car was her and a mass of kinky red hair that was in dire need of a hot oil treatment.  So not only was she an illegal car pool user, but a Ginger with bad hair at that.  This of course made me loathe her even more.  I seethed as she zipped along in the HOV lane.  I contemplated shooting out her tires with my x-ray vision or sending a heat seeking missile up her tail pipe.  I searched frantically through my console for an unused voodoo doll, but with no luck.  In the end I simply cursed her and assigned her soul to a special place in Hell along side Paris, Lindsay, the Kardashian whores and Sarah Palin.  Until we meet again...until we meet again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment