There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, May 15, 2011

That's Not My Purse...

Now that Osama Bin Laden is dead what are we to do?  Well at least we have the war on terror to keep our mind off of the fact the Sarah Palin will be running the republican party into the ground over the next two years. You know, it reminds me of a story of simple girl named Paris.  She is always being harassed by the “Man”.  Poor thing…that wasn’t her purse full of cocaine.  No, it was someone else’s.  Ok, yes, that was her credit cards, money and prescription drugs, but it wasn’t her bag.  




I have come to a conclusion about Hollywood and why everyone there is so crazy. They all have syphilis.  Mel, Lindsay, Paris, Charlie…  They all have syphilis and it has made them crazy.  I think someone needs to do something about it. Perhaps, that would be a good job for Oprah.  She could start a new campaign, Help Hollywood Fight Syphilis.  I mean, her show will be over and what is a self-important, egocentric, attention-whore to do with her time? Personally I am still trying to figure out how to get my own reality show without giving birth to 20 kids or crashing a White House dinner party.  May be someday I will discover the secret of how a no-talent, no-brain, no-class person becomes a millionaire doing nothing but making an ass of themselves.  Until then I will be working for the “Man”, but I will be sure and use my own purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment